Indie Steampunk Extravaganza! What more do I need to say? January 1 – 31, you can enter to win ebooks by a dozen awesome indie steampunk authors. Get extra entries by following each of us on Twitter and liking our Facebook pages. The contest is open internationally, and winners will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter.com.
Add all these steampunk books on Goodreads! And meet the authors:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Wow, this year went by fast! Some of the cooler writing stuff I did in 2013:
- Finished writing Shadows of Asphodel, which I started in September 2012 after having a dream about a certain necromancer.
- Decided to self-publish Shadows after realizing it wouldn’t be out for years if I took the traditional route.
- Ran a Kickstarter to help pay for publishing. Successfully 113% funded, thanks to my awesome backers.
- Published Shadows in September! (100 years after the year in the book, 1913, which I was totally aiming for.)
- Started writing the sequel, Storms of Lazarus, which will be out in 2014.
- Started writing a Super Secret WIP that involves romance and Paris. This, too, will be out in 2014 if I get my butt in gear.
Storms of Lazarus and the Super Secret WIP will be my top priorities for 2014, though I also have some super awesome plans for January. (Hint: steampunk. Tons and tons of steampunk.) More about that tomorrow. See you in 2014!